The customer is at the centre
of our strategy
We build personal and lasting relationships with each of our clients.
We work every day to satisfy our clients’ needs by focusing on dialogue, advice and support.
Value creation and quality are the foundations of our company:
We are committed to creating value for your brand, your ranges and your products at every stage of development.
Quality through our various ISO certifications and our desire to constantly improve our processes for our customers are part of our corporate culture.
In this respect, our quality department constantly monitors compliance with requirements.Every day, working groups work to optimize our processes and working conditions.
SOCOS SERVICES has two certifications:
- ISO 22716 certification, which ensures compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and imposes very strict measures to guarantee the safety of the production, control, storage and dispatch of cosmetic products.
- ISO 9001 certification, which provides the basis for managing the company and respecting good practice in order to satisfy its customers and improve its service and production quality.
We are regularly audited and homologated by our clients, well-known brands in the cosmetics industry. As part of our shipping activity, we are trained in IATA regulations (international standards governing the air transport of dangerous goods).
we are committed to people
Our environmental commitment:
Convinced of the need to act for the climate, SOCOS SERVICES is committed to the ecological transition with ADEME and BPI France. Thanks to an Eco-Flux diagnosis, we have been audited on the quality of our installations, which has enabled us to adopt optimization measures.
- Building insulation
- Heating management
- Optimized compressors
OUR COMPLEMENTARY ACTIONS:
- 100% LED lighting
- Movement detectors in passageways
- Maximum use of natural light
- Efficient energy management system
- Low waste management costs
- Optimized recycling
OUR COMPLEMENTARY ACTIONS:
- Installation of a cardboard compactor
- Reprocessing of soiled alcohol to make second-hand alcohol
Our economic commitment:
We are committed to conducting our business operations in a responsible and ethical manner and to contributing to the economic and social development of our region.
We give preference to local suppliers who share and support our values as a responsible company.
Our social commitment:
Safety, prevention, and the well-being of our teams are part of our company’s DNA.
We test new approaches to optimize our manufacturing processes and equipment to improve the working conditions of each of our employees (reduction of noise, reduction of repetitive movements, etc.) and reduce the risk of accidents.
Concerned about the well-being of our employees, we develop favorable working conditions: schedules adapted to a fulfilled family life, overtime organized during the lunch break, etc. We also take care to establish a permanent social dialogue with our employees, with CSE.